TRUE! Cats don't need walking like dogs do.
TRUE! Some cats may not need playing like dogs do.
FALSE! Cats are so independent they don't need humans around as much as dogs do.
FALSE! Cats are distant and don't mind being alone.
Cats need a daily presence while their "parents" are away. They are emotional creatures as much as dogs are but usually less demonstrative.
Even if just for 10 minutes, they need to connect. feel loved and cared for.
Let's meet and figure out how best to care for your cat and have your PURRY FRIEND feel loved while you're away.
Hi and to your kitty it is Purrrrrrrr!
Are you going away on a trip and can't take your PURRY FRIEND with you?
Don't want to leave your purry friend all alone during the day?
Do you want your purry friend to have some playtime while you are at work?
Well... I can help!I'm Sylvie . I live in the West Village in NYC.
There's No Place Like Home!
* Contrary to what your cats would have you believe, they do recognize your voice. CLICK[HERE] -
I too have a "purry friend", her name is "Aida". I have owned many cats and have been cat sitting for friends numerous times. I so much enjoy it, so, I decided to do it professionally.
THE CHARLES STREET BOYZ
WHY CONTRACTING ME?
1) I PERSONALLY visit the cats, your purry friend won't have to adjust to potentially a new visitor each time
2) I LIVE in the West Village, I AM ALWAYS a few steps away from your purry friend - I LIVE IN A WALKING DISTANCE TO YOUR HOME
*No worries if subways do not work or run late
* no worries if there is an outage and the city is ''frozen"
4) I SPECIALIZE IN CATS, although of course I love all animals
THE WEST VILLAGE CAT SITTER
SYLVIE THE CAT WHISPERER
AREAS OF SERVICES: West Village, Meatpacking District and Lower Chelsea NYC
Purring Time Is Of The Essence
Mina and Red and Twirl
SINKER, YEP! IT'S HIS NAME