IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING VISITING HOURS
AM/MORNING estimated time frame of visits: anytime from 6am through 11am
AM/LATE MORNING OR MIDDAY estimated time frame of visits: anytime from 11am through 1pm
PM/AFTERNOON estimated time frame of visits: anytime from 12pm through 5pm
** If you require 2 visits a day - We will leave a minimum of 4 to 5 hours between visits
NO SPECIFIC TIMES OR PAST 5PM (EVENING) VISITS ARE AVAILABLE UNLESS THERE IS AN EMERGENCY OF COURSE
BASIC VISIT - please see below what is not charged for compared to other sitters and additional charges
* purring time - a little bit of talking, WE ALL KNOW cats love the attention and of course a little bit of petting and playing if the cats are up for it
* visit report - emailed after each visit. we do our best to attach pictures and/or small videos if time allows and of course if the cats are not camera shy.
* contract wrap-up emailed after the last visit for the contract asking you to check in when you are home safe with your furry friends
* feeding - cleaning feeding dishes each time - auto-feeder: it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure it functions properly/new batteries
* litter box maintenance - scooping after each visit - FULL SCRUB (empty/clean box/refill): $15 each box additional
* fresh water - cleaning water bowl each time or light wash water fountain - FULL CLEANING OF FOUNTAIN (filter etc.. $15 additional)
* taking out the soiled litter
* watering plants - maximum 5 plants (over 5 plants, $10 extra per set of 5) - WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS ON KITCHEN COUNTER REQUIRED (imagine how many different apartments we visit on a daily basis and how many different plants we are dealing with :) Thank you.
* keeping keys on file
* giving medication or vitamin IN FOOD to be taken from one visit to the next (FEES APPLY FOR MEDICATION THAT HAVE TO BE
ADMINISTERED DIRECTLY TO THE PET AND/OR THE SITTER NEEDS TO STAY UNTIL IT IS TAKEN): $3 to $5 for pills/drops/ointments (depends on meds and method of administration - to be talked about at the time of the meet up) - $7 for syringe into mouth - $15 for injections - OF COURSE THIS WILL DEPEND ON THE CAT'S WILLINGNESS - we can discuss this at the time of the consultation
* retrieving mail and leaving it in your home - no heavy packages please.
HOLIDAYS : New Year, MLK, Presidents Day Weekend (2/17-2/19), Easter (3/31-4/1), Memorial Day Weekend (5/26-5/28), July 4th, Labor Day Weekend (9/1-9/3), Columbus Day Weekend (10/6-10/8), Veterans Day (11/11-11/12), Thanksgiving Weekend (11/22-11/25), Xmas Holidays 12/22-12/25 and New Year's Eve 12/31. - During these days, $10 extra will be charge as a daily fee
Please note that compared to many other cat sitting/visiting agency
- NO CHARGE for medication to be given from one visit to the next (most agencies charge $3 medication)
- NO ADDITIONAL fee for the 2nd visit of the day on weekend or holidays (most agencies charge up to an additional fee of $5 on weekends or $10 on holidays for the 2nd visit of the day, we only charge an additional DAILY FEE)
- NO CHARGE for holding the keys on file (most agencies charge a fee per year)
- NO CHARGE for last minute requests (most agencies charge $15 penalty fee)
- NO CHARGE for last minute cancellations even on holidays (WE UNDERSTAND that events occur that are out of your control - most agencies charge a penalty fee that can be up to 50% of amount if cancelled within 48 hours and up to 100% of the amount if cancelled 7 days prior particularly around the holidays)
- NO CHARGE for contract amendments (most agencies charge a fee for last minute changes)
Sheila shares zone A/B with me, Sylvie - she has been a cat sitter for over 26 years in the West Village, her reputation is impeccable. Caring, affectionate there is just not one cat she's doesn't love. By the way she has 3 lovable furry cuties of her own.
Sara shares zones Zone A/C with me, Sylvie. She originally comes from Rome moved to NYC over 6 years ago, she simply adores cats. She has two siamese of her own, always had cats in her house while growing up. She lives in the West Village .
MEET Ben aka CATBEAR BEN
Client himself, he takes care of the purry friends when one of the primary sitters is away or a bit busy and he specializes in the PURRFECT PURRS, which are 1 hour long visits offered off and on when Purr-ents are away for a long period of time. He too owns a beautiful cat MUGSY!
Click on the COOL CAT follow us on INSTAGRAM
RENEE has fostered cats and now boards off and on the cats from existing clients. She lives in the West Village. SITS IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES
BASIC COST PER VISIT - $25 - 1 CAT
Additional DAILY (not per visit) charges apply: $5 Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) - $10 on Holidays (see below for holidays)
WHY CONTRACTING THE WEST VILLAGE CAT SITTER
Your Cats Will Have ONE selected VISITOR and if that visitor is not available Your Cats will have ONE selected BACKUP Visitor
We Live Within the Service Area or are less than 30 minutes away
We Specialize In Cats - All Cats Are Created Equal In Our Eyes
WVCS "The Cat Sitters With THE PURRFECT CATTITUDE!
LISETTE always had cats while growing up. She lives in the West Village. SITS IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES
THE WEST VILLAGE CAT SITTER™
(West Village, Greenwich Village and Lower Chelsea)
MEET THE WONDERFUL CAT WHISPERERS TEAMING UP WITH THE WEST VILLAGE CAT SITTER
WVCS THE CAT SITTERS WITH THE PURRECT CATTITUDE!